Tuesday, June 17, 2008

FINITO

I finally got a few projects finished. The blue thing is a baby doll moses basket. I made two - one in blue and one in green. And since I don't have girls they're for my twin sons.....who absolutely love their "new baby beds." Hey, boys need to learn to be nurturing too! Or so I keep telling myself.

The bags are for a beach bag swap I'm doing, I couldn't decide weather to sew or knit so I did both. The owls are for another swap. My best friend really likes owls and I already made a set of these for her so I thought I'd do the swap and send her whatever I get. It's a good way to earn extra friend points, right? Especially since I want her to paint for me! What with being broke and all, I've decided that the barter system is awesome. And I am now willing to barter almost anything with almost anyone.

No comments: