Monday, January 12, 2009

Maybe now the coats will be hung up.....

My boys needed some encouragement to get their coats hung up with out me having to ask them 5 times. Plus my mudroom is kinda a yucky room, not much going on in there but mess, it needed something cool. So I took a peg rack (made by husband), added my favorite color orange, and Drew and Ian's (Uncle inspired) obsession with snowboarding, and created this.

Finally something to do with all the extra issues of "Snowboarder Magazine" that I get from my brother. I know he's art director and everything but, do I really need to save more than 1 copy of the same issue? Please tell me I don't because I'm feeling a little guilty for cutting up his magazine. How would I feel if someone cut up something I made and used it in their art? Of course my art isn't mass produced so that makes a difference.....right?
Now I just have to nag husband into actually hanging it up. Wish me luck.

No comments: